- To develop a caring culture within the school, and enhance students’ leadership skills, cooperation skills, and organisation skills
Features of the activities:
- Primary four to six students are grouped into four inter-houses: virtue, love, hope and faith. The school holds different inter-house activities and competitions every year in order to increase the learning experience of students.
- Sports day and inter-house cheering team competition
- Inter-house singing contest
- Inter-house ball games competition
- Inter-house subject activities and competitions