- To help students understand the Bible.
- To help students put the Bible into daily practice.
- To encourage students to pray, learn to be grateful for everything, and to enhance their spiritual development.
- To encourage students to follow God's way as the purpose of life and the index of life.
- To encourage students to become disciples of Christ.
- Every student will have one Bible
Objectives: To help students develop a habit of Bible reading and understand the Bible
- Intercessory prayer:
Objectives: To encourage students to pray, learn to be grateful for everything, love others like Christ loves us, and to enhance their spiritual development
- Cross-curricular activities:
Objectives: Use the nine fruits of Holy Spirit to promote good character traits
- For students:
- Morning prayer and weekly worship
- Student fellowship
- Evangelism or celebration at Christmas / Easter
- Religious week activities (Religious and spiritual book fair, Bible reading, hymns channel, Religious movies)
- Education and graduation worship
- Religious broadcasting
- Gospel Graduation Camp
- Donate gifts at Thanksgiving
- Visit the elderly home
- Join activities organised by other religious organisations (e.g. award scheme for students who do well in religious education, Bible Story Telling Contest and Bible Speech Festival)
- For teachers and parents:
- Parents-teachers prayer group
- Teacher fellowship
- Parents seminars and workshops